Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Be a better Me ..

There are some changing in me,
either I realized it or one condition made me realized I'm changing ...
I'm a person who hate war, fight or other things similar. And I'm always trying to move backward when I knew the situation will make violance things happen.

For example, when I talked with my friend about a thing she believed 100 % and at the same time I tought it was wrong then I tried to accept her explanation but inside I feel she's not 100 % right about it.

But now, when someone say that its true or, I didn't do it coz its your fault and others .. I will say what I'm thinking about it, though it would make conflict. Of course, I wont let conflict happen, but now I choose to defend my faith with the right way and say it out loud.

Now, I'm braver than I was ..
And I'm proud of me because of it ..
I think if the changing in me turn to be better me, I dont mind about it ..

No comments: