Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Love is............

It's so funny how time can make our mind change about something. I remember when I was in high school I was so naive and believe so much in love. Yes, I argued with friends who chose money than love. While I was the only one who taught that if life without love then it will be nothing. And money, we can get it every time as long as we try. But it suddenly change when I was in college. I actually didn't trust so much about love. And it constantly same when I was working several years a go. But when I met my husband at the first, second, third, etc times... I, little by little start to believe in love again.

But it starts to change again... now, I honestly don't know what love is. I'm lost in the middle of my own world. I can't understand anything more. Right now, I really need an answer where do I have to stand. Right now, I need a reason about what I've been through.. right now, I need someone to show me what love is. Because I really don't know what I have to do for tomorrow, and all days I have to go through...............

No comments: