Wednesday, December 29, 2004

IF OnLy ..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Who knows how long I love you
You know I love you still
Will I wait a lonely lifetime
If you want me to - I will
(beatles)

I know this song since I was in senior high. This song is telling about how much he loves her (He, coz this song was singing by beatles who are exactly men). He loves her so much that he'll wait a lonely lifetime keeping and safing his love for her if only she asks him.

If someone whom I'm in love so much asks me "will you wait a lonely lifetime keeping and safing your love for me?" I'm definitely saying "yes, I will". Of course I will, I mean .. what will my life be if there's no love .. at all .. I think my life will be empty, lonely and pathetic. Life is love, either for GOD, parents, family, friends or even for someone special.

If someone aks me to wait a lonely lifetime for him, I'll say .. I will
If someone wants me to wait for him .. I will
If someone wants me to be patient waiting the time unites us .. I will

But,
If someone asks me to move on ..
even I can't, even I don't want to, even its hard ...
but I think I'll say .. I will
If he's happy,
if he doesnt want to be with me,
I think I will as long as he's happy
whatever it takes for someone I love

I just said I will, whatever he wants me. either still loving him or move on and find another man.

No comments: