Wednesday, August 08, 2007

One of My Bad DaY

Okay, maybe for some people this could answer your curiousity...
Yesterday was not good, far away from it. I can say that it was one of my bad day. I worked nite, start working (should be) like at 3 - 4 P.M. But the fact was, at 2 P.M I already at office. It was okay. But after that, bad things came one by one.

I had to find 3 segment for G.S and other's already in office. There were 3 different news in the same time (it was at 3 P.M, others who work at morning should've known that they have to handle that.. not me!!) but I have to covered all by my self.

My driver brought father and nephew in our duty. My cameraman was sick. Then, I argued with my friends from other's station. Then my coordinator, boss and office called many times. And everything went bad than ever. I felt miserable and I wanted to cry but I didn't want to see my self weak..

Today I feel better. I don't want it ruin my mood today. What I really want is everyone in my team can work better than now, not giving responsibility to others and give hell to others while they can easily enjoy their time in home.

No comments: