Wednesday, October 24, 2007

JuSt BeLieVe in YoURSeLF

When you do something new that totally different from your habbits and specialty, it is usual if you feel nervous or down. Or feel that you can't do it. Its totally okay. Really. You don't have to be afraid. Because all that negative feeling are just temporary.
There is always a fisrt experience for everyone, including you. So, don't be afraid you can't do it. You just have to believe yourself "If others can, so why can't I?"
After that, prepare everything as good as you can, always pray and ask others who have more experience than you. Then the rest just let the time goes by and see what happen next.
Seems like a great advice huh?? I experienced it to myself in this past few days. My duty to China, needs a lot of sacrifice. I'll go by my self, be a video journalist (VJ) all alone in the middle of nowhere for 27 days. Have to carry camera, tripod, powerbook and my own stuff by my self. This is also my very first experience to go to other country. Hmm, what a perfect combination.
After some panicking days, today I feel a little bit relax. Though my Visa is not ready, my skill to handle camera and streaming isn't perfect yet, and some stuffs I have to take care of. I believe in GOD. GOD will not give me something beyond my ability. GOD knows I've tried harder to make this duty success. So, no need to worry Ayu. You can do it!!!

No comments: