Sunday, December 14, 2008

The First Step..

Today is our big day. The very first step, before we go further. And this is my very first time experience to make a huge step for my future. How's my feeling? You don't have to ask, I absolutely feel nervous and happy. I never meet so much people gathered in one room for us, for me and him. And I never meet so much new people which will become a part of my family (insya Allah...).

Couple hours before, he said he couldn't get up and come to my house. I feel stressed. In one side, I'm worried about his health. In other side, everyone's expecting he's coming. But fortunately, he can make it though he's not in a great condition as usual.

And I think, everything goes smooth. I really hope so. I like his family. I haven't much time to know them well. But I think they're nice. And I really don't know how's their feeling about my family.


Dec 13th 2008

No comments: