Sunday, November 07, 2004

A DaTe on SunDay

Today I have a date with an old friend ( I hope he and his wife don’t mind if I called it a date :P ). He said he wants me to know another environment that I may not even touched at all. And he’s right. This is new for me but I liked it. I enjoyed every detail I’ve seen and heard. When I was teenage, I imagined I would see people read poems, show their aspirations and get in touched with them. Not, its not just my imagination. I really feel happy today coz I meet many friends, get new friends, see what I’ve imagine in d’ past. And I think I get something here. I just hope I’ll have chances to see many things that I haven’t see, chances to feel what I haven’t feel. And of course, many chances to thank GOD for all I’ve ever seen, met and felt. Thanks pal, I think you’ve broaden my horizon with this new exciting experience. I hope we can feel another experience together again …

No comments: