Monday, November 01, 2004

Trapped

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I feel like trapped
I can't go to the left or right
Which one should I choose
Even I can't decide

You are the number one
I still keep you in my mind
those were the goodtimes we had
the true love i just can't deny

Last time you said goodbye
Last time you walked away and lied
All I do just saving my love for you
Hoping you cherish my day once more

Years gone by and I wanna ask why
Why you're not coming by
Why you're not trying harder
I can't fight by myself
Love needs two to it works

What should I do now
I have no idea at all
I know I'll be happy with you
is it only me or you feel it too?

Now I know I am trapped in love
I can't decide which one is the best
I'm affraid I made mistake
Please help me out and and take me away

created by 4yoe

No comments: