Saturday, November 20, 2004

Life !s ALL ABouT ChoiCes

Robert is the kind of guy you love to hate. He is always in a good mood and always has something positive to say. When someone ask him how he was doing, he would reply “if I were any better, I would be twins”. If his employee was having a bad day, Robert was there telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation.

Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to Robert and asked him, “I don’t get it! You can’t be a positive person all of the time. How do you do it?” Robert replied “each morning I wake up and say to myself, you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or .. you can choose to be in a bad mood. I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or .. I can choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaint or .. I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life.

“yeah right. Its not that easy” I protested
“yes it is” Robert said. “Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. You choose your profession. Its your choice how you live your life and life is about making choices”

your thinking habits can make your life a heaven or hell. It is our thought that can help or trouble us .. remember that life is full of choices and you’re free to choose. When to sleep? Your choice. Where to sleep? Your choice. Who to sleep with? Again .. its your choice. (from A+ magazine)

No comments: