Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I aM noT aLoNe..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sometimes, just sometimes..
There's a time when I feel I am alone in this world. Though there's mom, dad and mas Doni. But the last trip to my own hometown opened my eyes and made me realize that I am not alone. I have relatives and families who care and love me. It's kind of relieving..
According to my father, then I'm from Banyuwangi. A small town with a great view, blue sky and sea. Friendly people and great food like nasi pecel (my favourite since I was a child) and now I know another food named nasi cawuk. Another of my favourite food. Almost all of my father's relatives live there. There's my grandmother, aunts, uncles and cousins. I never visit Banyuwangi since 7 years a go. Quiet a long time..
Then, several days a go I finally came to my own hometown. Met all, and met two new aunts and 5 new cousins. From mb Dhenok, there are two new cousins. Nusky (5 years old) and Ijung (2,5 years old). From mb Yeti, my new aunt from om Aguk, there are also two new cousins. Zulfa (4 years old) and Fatma (1 year old). And the last is from mb Ulfi, my new aunt from mas Leo. Their daughter is Vina (8 months old).
I love them. I like to be with them, and I want to know more about them. I missed 7 years, though I always following news about them, but it didn't less guilty feeling that I didn't come home soon...
They love me, that's for sure. From their geisture, from their eyes, and from all that they've done to me. I like when Nusky asked me to help her coloring pictures in her book, I like when Ijung held my hands everytime I near him and asked me not to go home soon. I like when Widya or Ninin asked me many things and still remember that I wasn't as feminin as I am now when I was younger. I like when Inez still remember the old times we used to sing together. She surprises me a lot, growing teenage coz the last time I saw her she was only 4 years old!! I like when mas Leo and mb Ulfi (also with Vina) gave me special vacation by joining us to go to several places. And mb Ulfi made delicious cake just for me and my friends. I like when om Aguk introduced me with all his friends and gave me opportunity to speech in radio. Also when mb Yeti bought nasi cawuk and gave me lessons bout my own hometown.
Yeah, I realize now, I am not alone as I sometimes thought...

No comments: