Saturday, November 15, 2008

Because They Care

If they say something I didn't agree or like, it doesn't mean they hate me. I shouldn't have the anger. I shouldn't have refuse before I hear them all and try to see the way they see. And I shouldn't feel sad too. It's not their fault, and it's not my fault either. There is no mistake here, just a different view of things. And all meet in one conclusion, L.O.V.E.
Because of love, they care to me. Because of love, they want the best for me.. in everythings. And this is something I didn't realize till now. That many people care to my life. Alhamdulilah. I feel blessed, I feel grateful. I never thought that I have that big contribution to their life. Maybe because I'm seeing things clearer lately that makes me thinking about things I never thought before.

No comments: