Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Everything will be alright

Life isn't always as easy as we want. Sometimes whether we like it or not, we have to face things we didn't like. And it also happen to me. And when it comes, life feels suck. And I feel it would be great if I can hide and didn't have to face it all. That's what I was doing long time ago, I chose to be in a neutral place. Just hide, just playing safe. Just be a nice person, and enough. But now, I learn to grow better. And it didn't solve at all. Because we have to face everything that comes in our life. Good or bad.
Just like now. I admit, I feel stressed. I feel sad. I feel confuse. And I feel disappointed. But I have to feel it now, because it's not something I can ignore at all. I only can pray that everything will be alright. Everybody will be happy and comfort. And if now I have to feel like this, it's okay. Maybe I have to feel this so I can be more grateful for the comfort zone I always have all this time. My lord.. please make me strong to face everything...

No comments: